About SAFE in Hunterdon
SAFE in Hunterdon was founded in 1979 as a grass-roots initiative to provide comprehensive services to domestic violence and sexual violence survivors.
SAFE offers abuse victims:
– a 24-hour hotline
– safe and transitional housing
– legal advocacy
– individual and group counseling
– community education and prevention
– 24-hour domestic violence and sexual assault response teams
– child and adolescent services
– creative arts therapy program
SAFE in Hunterdon delivers critical support services to the many families that have experienced violence in their lives.
For more information, please visit www.safeinhunterdon.org or call (908) 788-7666. If you or someone you know is in need of help, please call our 24-hour hotline at 1 (888) 988-4033 or (908) 788-4044.
SAFE in Hunterdon has been serving victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence for over 35 years.